CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Hello Card

Hello, This is a little card that I made today while I was playing around in my craft room. The papers that I chose for this card are from a paper pack called Persnickety by Paper Studio. The stamped butterflies are from the Martha Stewart Butterflies. They were stamped with Black Memento Ink and colored in with Bic Mark It Markers. I used pink rhinestones for the antennas. The phrase Hello was stamped with  the black memento ink and the stamp came from a stamp set called Butterfly by Inkadinkado. I inked around the hello with the Close to my Heart ink pad "Petal". You may not be able to see the small butterflies that I stamped on the paper with VersaMark.
 
Here are the VersMark butterflies on the inside top part of the card. I left the bottom blank for what ever someone wants to write in it.

Finally this is the back of the card. I hope that you like this card. Please feel free to follow my blog if you are not already. Don't forget to check out my Youtube also.
Thanks for stopping by.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment