CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Birthday Cards That I Made

Hey Guys! I hope that you are having a great day. I am going to show you five birthday cards that I made to go out in the mail today. I will explain a little bit about each one.

Ok the first one was made with an Olive colored cardstock, the disigned paper is from a Creative Memories Stack Pack (I have had this pack for so long that I don't remember the name of it sorry), the plate that is in the middle is a stamp from Close To My Heart (the Antique Tags Set) I used Gold Embossing Powder, the Happy Birthday in the middle is just a single stamp and it isn't from a big named company, and then two silver brads. I hope that you like it.

The second card that I made I used the same papers for the main part of the card and then I just added The Birthday Wish Sticker Set made by Rocky Mountain Scrapbook Company that I purchased from The Scrapbook Superstore in Pigeon Forge, TN. 


The thrid card that I made I used the same papers for the main part of the card and then I added a chipboard tag, I wrapped some crinkled paper around the tag and aded a smalled chipboard tag to the larger tag. On the smaller tar I stamped the word Happy Birthday. Then I added some fiber to the tag to make a bow.


The fourth card that I made I used the same aper pack with this one also. I also added a butterfly sticker which came from The Family Ties Sticker Pack made by The Paper Studio and I purchased this from my local Hobby Lobby. The frame that is around the butterfly is from the Close To My Heart stamp set Slide Frames, I used the Chocolate stamp pad which also came from Close To My Heart. , I went around the frame with a multi colored fiber. The tage that I used is a chipboard tag and I stamped Happy Birthday with the Night of Navy stamp pad that comes from Stampin' Up.


The fifth card that I made, and yes I used the same paper pack as all the others. The flowers that I used came from Prima Floral Embellishment and I got these from my local Big Lots. I put a yellow brad in the middle of the flowers and the glitter is Stickles and I purchased the Stickels from My local Michael's Craft Store. The CELEBRATE is a stamp and it came from the stamp set Slide Frames from Close To My Heart. I stamped it with the Black stamp pad from Stampin' Up. It is on a chipboard plate.


I hope that you like these cards. If you are not following me, please feel free to do so. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Cute Cards Melissa. I especially like the one with the tag and the butterfly. Thanks for following on my blog. I'm following on yours now too. I love connecting with other crafty believers. I teach scrapbooking on mission. I provide everything since there are no scrapbook shops here. It's so fun
Lord bless,
Coleen in Ukraine
American missionary

fishioslady said...

Coleen,
Thank you for your comments and for following me. I am going to try to have more things on here soon. I am in the process of completing a mini album that I made. I will get it in here as soon as I get it done.

Post a Comment